End of Lease turn-in
After that you can choose to critical link start a brand new rent on a new phone or consult with all of us about other update choices, such as for example EIP. It must be in good working condition when you return a leased phone. Make certain the device:
- Doesn’t have cracks or other injury to the display.
- Will not be damaged by experience of liquid.
- Can energy on.
- Is not materially modified, this includes both the hardware that is original pc pc computer software.
- Won’t have triggered features that are anti-theft such as Find our iPhone.
To get rid of your JOD rent ahead of the lease that is 18-month expires, you can find a number of alternatives:
- Turn when you look at the phone at a retail location in good performing condition and spend the entire level of the rest of the month-to-month rent installments or
- Spend the rest of the monthly rent installments and the full buy choice Price (POP) as previously mentioned on your rent contract and keep consitently the phone.
Set up a Purchase choice Installment Arrange (POIP) online at the conclusion of your rent
A POIP is definitely an optional no-interest, nine-month installment want to spend a device off that isn’t turned in after your rent is finished.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Under JUMP! On need lease click View rent details.
- Simply Simply Click Get Installment Arrange.
- Review the re re payment information. A repayment flow from for the fees today and then you will have nine monthly obligations.
- Enter re payment details, click Agree & then carry on.
- Finish the process that is e-signature.
- When the deal is complete, a verification message shows.
Sign your agreement
- Open the e-mail sent from t-mobile-sign-your-eip current email address.
- Click on the t-mo.co/Device_agreement website website website link.
- On top of this display review the consent to electronic documents check the container and then click maintain.
- Browse the disclosure agreement for the lease (JOD) or purchase (EIP and POIP) that outlines:
- T-Mobile’s financial privacy contract
- The finance agreement
- After reviewing the contract, click Continue and review the conditions and terms
- Clink the Sign button in the bottom associated with the contract by Buyer’s Signature.
- Within the Adopt Your Signature pop-up you’ll elect to Draw your signature or make use of the populated signature.
- The magenta Submit Order button on the top of the screen, click.
- A display screen will pop-up where you are able to produce a Docusign account. This is certainly optional.
- About this pop-up within the top right you are able to click on the arrow to save lots of a PDF of one’s signed agreement.
- A duplicate of one’s contract is going to be in your My T-Mobile account in 48 hours.
- Click Publish or No Many Thanks.
Prepared to purchase?
- If you should be not used to T-Mobile, just click here to participate us!
- Currently with us? Let us allow you to get logged in to help you begin shopping.
Purchase on its means?
- If you should be a new comer to T-Mobile, make certain you have actually the info that is below always check your purchase status right right right here.
- Purchase number
- Billing Zip Code
- Final title
- Currently with us? Check out your purchase Status page in your My T-Mobile account.
Nevertheless require assistance?
You can travel to us at some of our shop places, contact us at 1-800-937-8997, or always check the video out below to learn more about just how to upgrade online. Remember improvements made through Care or Retail are going to be charged $20 for help when you look at the process that is upgrade so upgrade online? whenever you can!